- Each Voting Member shall have one vote. A Member firm shall designate one individual to vote on its behalf at any meeting scheduled in accordance with Article IV.
- The following categories of Member may serve as Directors and Executive Officers:
- Wholesale Producer, and
- Underwriting Manager, and
- Any Voting Member has the right to bring any idea, suggestion or problem before the Board of Directors or the General Membership.
- Any Member may attend any meeting of the General Membership.
- Any Member shall have available all of the facilities and resources of the Association.
- Any Member shall have full use of the Association logo.
- Any Non-Voting member may serve in an adversary capacity to the Board of Directors in Accordance with Article V.
- Any Non-Voting Member shall have the full support of the Association.
- Any Non-Voting Members may offer ideas and suggestions that would be mutually beneficial, but may not propose same as motions before the Membership.
(By-Laws Article 111. Membership, Section 3. Membership Privileges)